Thursday 10 September 2015

Introduction to A2 Horror


This year in A2 we will be looking at horror movies, trailers and posters in detail. The first stage will be research into the genre of horror. We will analyse what makes people so scared of horror movies as well as what different people are scared of and how horror goes through different trends. The second stage will be the production stage. This is where my research will help to back up the decisions I make when I create my horror poster and the horror trailer. I will be posting through the production stage to show the decisions I am making based on the research. The final stage will be evaluation. This is where I will tie my research, planning and the production together and look over my progress through the year. I will be able to back up my key decisions with detailed evidence from my research and planning as well as using theory from horror that I would have learnt through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment